The Two Pink Lines is a page created to explore family life topics such as Food, Family planning and Travel. Our lives are boiled down to a few simple things each day, and this page is dedicated to discussing and providing information you may or may not find elsewhere. My husband and I both struggle with infertility issues, and both of us are waiting for our day to come. Until then we live life, cook food and love God.
A little about Holli
I am a young enthusiastic woman, that has just started out on this journey called life. This Blog is a highlight of my thoughts, research and experiences, as I live from day to day as a Child of God, a Wife, a Nurse and one day (hopefully) as as Mom.
I am the First of two children to my wonderful parents. I spent most of my childhood growing up in about four places; the church, the fire-station, a home, and outdoors. Each of these locations impacted my life and shaped who I am today. I am currently a Nurse on a Labor and Delivery Unit in a local hospital, a Dog mom of 3 Dogs and I have been married for 9 years (at the time this is written). I enjoy traveling with my husband across the United States, Scrap-booking, Hiking, Singing and listening to audio books.
- I do not ever claim to have spelled a word correctly. I use auto-correct as often as I use a spoon for soup.
- Any medical topic I write about is simply opinion unless otherwise sited with a proven resource and it is not intended to replace the advice of your Medical professionals and Doctors. Please don’t ask me to look at a “growth” on your foot, or what to do about it.
- I have no intent to plagiarize anything. That does not mean that I won’t share a recipe I found online. I will do my best to provide a link to where I found it to give them due credit.
- Names of people and some places have been changed to protect their identity. Situations are often hypothetical, or changed slightly and any likeness to your life or situation are merely a coincidence. If they step on your toes a bit, its okay, its not aimed at you, mostly because I don’t know you.
- If I make you angry, or you don’t like my opinion, or our hair color, that is your right, it is also your right not to read this blog. Vulgar language, mean comments, or disturbing images will be removed.
THANK-YOU for reading all 5 disclaimers!